CHEMICALS AND RAW MATERIALS FOR THE FOREST INDUSTRY
BASIC CHEMICALS FOR PRODUCTION AND WATER TREATMENT
Berner Industries offers forest chemical products for paper, board and pulp production, water production, wastewater treatment and flue gas cleaning. Our products include, for instance:
- sodium sulphates for the protection of the bottom of boilers, as a source of sodium and for the control of sulphidity
- sodium hydroxide, or lye, as a solution and as solid granular lye for pH adjustment and resin regeneration
- sodium carbonate; light soda or heavy soda for pH adjustment and as a source of sodium
- sodium bicarbonate for pH buffering and flue gas cleaning
- regenerative salts as powder, granules and salt tablets
- urea, high-nitrogen nutrient for biological wastewater treatment plants
- phosphoric acid, phosphoric nutrient for biological wastewater treatment plants
- native wheat starch
- magnesium oxides, sulphates and hydroxides
We are a logistics expert in large import volumes and supply chain cost effectiveness. Customer deliveries can be made from our local warehouses in the form of liquid or powder bulk, IBCs and flexible IBCs.
BIOCHEMICALS FOR INDUSTRY FROM RENEWABLE FOREST SOURCES
We import and export many bio-based renewable chemicals generated in wood processing and tailor our logistics service package for transporting and operating them according to our customers’ needs.
- crude tall oil and hardwood oil
- distilled tall oil
- tall oil resin
- tall oil pitch
- tall oil fatty acid
Products can be transported and delivered in liquid bulk in tank containers, tank trucks or tank wagons. Some biochemicals are also available in IBCs, if needed.