CHEMICALS AND RAW MATERIALS FOR THE FOREST INDUSTRY
Together with the Berner Group companies Chemigate (starch products for the paper and board industry) and Berner Chemicals (Mg products for the pulp industry), we cover a wide range of forest industry needs.
Thanks to our long experience and strong logistics expertise, we are able to deliver chemicals and raw materials for the forest industry in a flexible, agile and reliable way; exactly as our customers need them. Security of supply is also supported by the local storage of key products, such as our own modern lye tanks.
We are also a logistical expert in large import volumes and cost-effective supply chain management. Customer deliveries can be made from our local warehouses in solution or powder bulk, large bags and IBC containers. Products can be transported and delivered in bulk, either in tank containers, tank trucks or by rail in tank wagons. Some biochemical products are also available in IBC containers.
BASIC CHEMICALS FOR PRODUCTION AND WATER TREATMENT
The forest chemicals range of Berner Industries includes products for paper, board and pulp production, water production, wastewater treatment and flue gas cleaning.
Our products include:
- sodium sulphates for boiler bottom protection, sodium source and sulphidity control
- sodium hydroxide, i.e. lye in solution and solid pearl lye for pH control and resin regeneration
- sodium carbonate; light soda ash or heavy soda ash for pH control and as a source of sodium
- sodium bicarbonate for pH buffering and flue gas cleaning
- regeneration salts/regeneration salts in powder, granules and salt tablets
- urea, high nitrogen nutrient for biological treatment plant
- magnesium oxides, sulphates and hydroxides